NetworkedBlogs script

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time to Start

I reserved this blog URL several weeks ago, but haven't done anything with it. I think that bloggers would agree generally that the hardest thing, when you have multiple blogs is knowing how to organized and categorize the blogs. An initial thought for a blog, over time, may not quite fit anymore.

For example, as in this case, I love spinning. I love biking. However, there are other possibly closely related topics that maybe can be part of this blog or perhaps on its own blog, but then splitting it up might end up in duplication or lack of "interaction" between the multiple blogs. In this case, I need to blog about  spinning and issues associated with spinning. There are other tangential topics that I will blog about: road biking, health and  nutrition, isagenix (which I  just started), cross-training for a cyclist, exercise physiology and interval training .. and even my fav. spin tunes as I plan on getting certified as a spin instructor  in December of  2010.

So for now, I will leave this blog title as it is and maybe change over time. But I will be blogging next on

<Spin Safety>


The more I think about it, my isagenix experience and nutrition may get split off onto its own blog. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment